Image Credits: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5 .6. 7. 8. 9.

I am so into desks at the moment and think that every kid needs one in their room! There are so many distractions at ourĀ  kitchen table, so I thought by building my little Kenzie a desk it would be a great way for her to concentrate. I recently had a good friend of ours come over and do a built in desk for my daughter Kenzie’s room. She absolutely loves it! It is where she reads, colors, plays & makes a whole bunch of crafts.

Does your little one have a desk in his/her space?

Follow Rachelle on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter for updates!

TAGS : Children, Decor
commented on February 2nd 2012 at 12:54 pm ()

Beautiful collection! Thank you for that! Child desk is so important .
Your girl desk looks so nice and clean I can't imagine she is coloring! painting there! ;-)

commented on February 2nd 2012 at 7:56 pm ()

I'm in love with desks too. I've been thinking about adding one in my kids' rooms, but wonder if they're still too young. (They're almost 3 and almost 1). Love the first and last one in this collection.

commented on February 2nd 2012 at 9:41 pm ()

Agata, I am always putting towels under her when she colors or does something really messy! :) We will see how long it stays neat! :) xo

commented on February 2nd 2012 at 9:44 pm ()

Hi Sarah, I think 3 is a perfect age for a desk! My little Kenzie is 3 almost 4, and I wished I would have gotten her a desk earlier. She is so into reading with her little leap frog tag… and sits reads and sits and reads at her desk forever!! xo

commented on February 3rd 2012 at 11:53 am ()

What a great collection of lovely images! Love what you've done with Kenzie's room.

commented on February 4th 2012 at 12:54 am ()

Thank you so much! xo I had so much fun decorating her space!

commented on February 20th 2012 at 11:46 pm ()

I've been considering a desk for my little girl lately, too. Thanks for the inspiration!